What is the process for purchasing ammunition online from redmillsoutdoorpursuits.ie?
Please note ammunition can only be purchased for a firearm that you have a license for. You cannot purchase ammunition for a firearm that you do not have a valid license for.
Once the purchase process is complete, and you have paid for the item, this is the process you will have to go through before your ammunition will be ready for delivery or available for you to collect from our shop:
Supply us with your Firearms Licence** details by one of the following methods:
- Scan and email both sides of your licence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call into our shop in Cillin Hill, Kilkenny and present it to a member of our sales team
Once you have a proof of payment (purchase confirmation emailed to your email), the ammunition can be collected from RED MILLS Outdoor Pursuits, Cillin Hill, Dublin Road, Kilkenny on presentation of this document or you can wait until you get your licence, i.e. three to four working days, and collect the ammunition from us then. Alternatively we can arrange secure delivery of the ammunition once we receive either document by email**
- Ammunition will only be delivered to the address on your gun license
- The name of the person on the gun license has to be present at time of delivery
- As well as presenting the gun license, another form of photo identification (passport or driving license) has to be shown to secure delivery of the ammunition
- Once you have sent us a copy of your gun licence it will be stored on our secure system for all future ammunition purchases for your licensed gun
- If you are not granted a firearms license we will fully refund the price of the ammunition purchased through redmillsoutdoorpursuits.ie
** The proof of payment form or gun license has to be fully legible by a member of our sales team. The legibility of this document is at the discretion of our sales team.
Why not call one of our experts on 056 444 9010 and they will be happy to help, or email us on email@example.com.