Deerhunter Muflon Cap
Deerhunter Muflon Cap is a high-end lightweight cap with Deerhunter Stormliner membrane for extra comfort and protection against the wind and weather
A matching cap for Deerhunter’s Muflon Light hunting outfit in four-way stretch fabric which ensures a good fit.
- Contrast detail on shade
- Adjustable strap with Velcro at the back
- Muflon cap in art green and Realtree’s Edge camouflage
- A matching hunting cap for Deerhunter’s Muflon Light hunting outfit in four-way stretch fabric for a good fit
- A high-end lightweight cap with Deerhunter Stormliner membrane for extra comfort and protection against the weather
Combine Deerhunter Muflon Cap with:
- Deerhunter Muflon Light Jacket
- Deerhunter Muflon Light Trousers
- Deerhunter Muflon Light Gloves
- Deerhunter Muflon Zip-in Jacket
Deerhunter Muflon Cap specification
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove. Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
No matter what weather situation you find yourself in, choosing Deerhunter’s clothing with one of its four membranes, will provide you with a breathable product. This allows you to maintain your comfort while being active and subsequently enjoy your experience more.
If you choose one of Deerhunter’s products which have a membrane, it will automatically be windproof. Windproofing is the garment’s ability to keep the wind out. If you sit for a long time in a strong breeze, you will quickly appreciate the fact that the garment is windproof. Windproof hunting apparel helps to keep you warm so that you can focus on the hunt.
The Deerhunter Stormliner® membrane is typically laminated to the outer fabric or between two layers of fabric, and is used on products without taped seams. Deerhunter Stormliner® membrane allows a very high level of breathability.