Hornady .270 Win 130gr SST SP Bullets
Hornady .270 Win 130gr SST SP Bullets - Speed, Accuracy, Consistency, Versatility
Increase your rifle's performance up to 200 fps without extra chamber pressure, recoil, muzzle blast, temperature sensitivity, fouling, or loss of accuracy. Superformance® uses progressive propellants that take your favorite V-MAX,® NTX,® SST ,® GMX,® and InterLock,® bullets to levels of performance that are simply unattainable with conventional ammunition.
Hornady .270 Win 130gr SST SP Bullets - Product Features
PROVEN HORNADY® BULLETS
Hornady .270 Win 130gr SST SP - loaded with Hornady® SST bullets for the ultimate in performance, no matter what the game.
PROGRESSIVE HORNADY® POWDERS
Superformance® Propellants are the heart of Superformance® ammunition and usher in a new era of performance.
CASE AND PRIMER
Like all Hornady® ammunition, our Superformance® rounds use the highest quality cases and primers available. Consistent components translate to consistent shooting in the field.
- 100 to 200 fps faster than conventional ammunition.
- Uncompromising accuracy without increased felt recoil.
- Unfailing performance across a broad range of temperatures.
- This new breed of ammunition is available in 17 Hornet to 444 Marlin, and is safe for use in all firearm types, including semi-autos, lever guns and pump actions.
Each box contains 20 bullets.
Check out our range of bullets by Brand:
Hornady | Federal | Sellier & Bellot | Norma | ADI World Class | Sako | CCI | Aguila | Winchester | Eley
What is the process for purchasing ammunition online from redmillsoutdoorpursuits.ie?
Yes, it is possible to order ammo online. All you need to do after purchase is to send us a copy of your licence and we will get your ammo shipped to your address! Most of our orders are delivered in 1-3 working days! See our delivery terms here.
Please note ammunition can only be purchased for a firearm that you have a license for.
After browsing our online store and selecting the suitable ammunition for your firearm, you will be brought through the checkout process where you will be requested to pay for the ammunition.
Once the purchase process is complete, and you have paid for the item, this is the process you will have to go through before your ammunition will be ready for delivery or available for you to collect from our shop:
Supply us with your Firearms Licence details by one of the following methods:
- SHIPPING: Scan and email both sides of your licence to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post the ammunition to your address.*
- LOCAL PICKUP - call into our shop and present your licence to a member of our sales team. Once you have a proof of payment (purchase confirmation emailed to your email), the ammunition can be collected from RED MILLS Outdoor Pursuits, Cillin Hill, Dublin Road, Kilkenny. See MAP.
Email us on email@example.com.
*See full T&C's.