Pulsar Thermion XM38 Thermal Imaging Scope
Pulsar Thermion XM38 Thermal Imaging Scope - A unique combination of state-of-the-art design and the latest technology in the field of thermal imaging
Boasting state-of-the-art design and the latest in advanced technological innovations, the Pulsar Thermion delivers the premium thermal imaging you’ve come to expect, but on a traditional-style aircraft-grade 30 mm-tube. Thermion Thermal Riflescopes are available in flagship 640x480 microbolometer sensor resolution with a 17μ pixel pitch, and 320x240 microbolometer sensor resolution with 12μ pixel pitch. The cutting-edge thermal imaging riflescopes for professional hunters who value traditions and seek technological superiority.
- Variable digital zoom
- User friendly controls
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- High definition image
- Zeroing Profiles Management
- Customisable reticle options
- Upgradable functional
- Full-colour HD amoled display
Pulsar Thermion XM38 Thermal Imaging Scope - Extreme Detection Range 2300 meters
High quality germanium optics coupled with an advanced thermal imaging sensor ensure an unprecedented detection range of up to 2300 meters, even in complete darkness.
Thanks to the new revolutionary electronics unit can be started almost instantly. Quick start-up helps to save energy and thus prolongs time of operation. The unit can be kept switched off and then rapidly activated when the right time comes.
Pulsar’s proprietary Image Boost Technology is comprised of software algorithms
designed to increase imaging clarity and overall image detail. Image Boost results in a sharper, more detailed field of view and enhanced object identification capabilities.
Mounts on Standard 30 mm Scope Rings
Designed from the ground up for ease of use, Thermion riflescopes mount to standard 30 mm scope rings. No specialized tools or equipment are required.
Recoil Rated up to .375 H&H, 12-Gauge and 9.3x64
Recoil rated up to 6,000 Joules for flawless performance on larger calibers up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3x64.
Rugged, Reliable All-Metal Housing
Designed for rugged reliability, Thermion riflescopes boast full, reinforced yet lightweight metal construction. Precision-fabrication of housing elements ensures flawless field performance.
Video and Still-Photo Recording
Integrated video and still image recording in MPEG-4 and .jpg makes sharing the thermal action quick and easy. The onboard 16-GB internal memory handles recoil flawlessly and stores hours of video or thousands of photos.
Stream Vision App Supported
Using Wi-Fi and the Stream Vision App, connect the Thermion to a smartphone or tablet for use as a second display or remote control. Also makes transferring recorded files, adjusting settings, upgrading firmware.
B-Pack Mini Combined Power System
Thermion riflescopes have dual battery system which consists of two batteries internal and external. External battery ensures additional operation time and can be replaced in a matter of seconds.
Color palettes offer customized display options. While white hot and black hot are most popular, Red Hot, Rainbow and Ultramarine highlight a heat signature’s more intense hot spots. Violet, Red Monochrome and Sepia are optimal palettes for reduced eye fatigue over long periods of observation.
User manual & full specification
- Sensor: 320x240 pix. @ 12 µm
- Objective lens: F38/1.2
- Magnification, x: 4 - 16 (x4 zoom)
- Detection range, m: 1700
- Type: uncooled
- Resolution, pixels: 320x240
- Pixel pitch, µm: 12
- NETD, mK: -
- Frame rate, Hz: 50
- Objective lens: F38/1.2
- Magnification, x: 4 - 16
- Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m: 5.8x4.3 / 10.1x7.6
- Eye relief, mm: 50
- Type: AMOLED HD
- Resolution, pixels: 1024x768
- Detection range, m: 1700
- Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014
- Click value, H/V, mm at 100 m: 10 / 10
- Click range, H/V, mm at 100 m: 2000 / 2000
- Number of preloaded reticles: 10+
- Video / photo resolution, pixel: 1024x768
- Video / photo format: .mp4 / .jpg
- Built-in memory, GB: 16
- Wireless Standard: 802,11 b/g
- Frequency, GHz: 2.4GHz
- Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)
- Operating temperature range, °С: -25 – +50
- Max. recoil power on rifled weapon (Eo), Joules: 6000
- Shock resistance on the smooth-bore rifles, caliber: 12
- Mounting brackets on weapon: Standard 30 mm rings
- Supported Application: Stream Vision 1, Stream Vision 2
- Output voltage, V: 3.0 - 4.2
- Battery type: Dual Li-Ion B-Pack Mini Power System: 2 A·h Changeable Battery (external) / 3.2 A·h Battery (internal)
- Capacity, mAh: 2000 (external) + 3200 (internal)
- Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *: 5+
- External power supply, V: 5V
- Dimensions, mm: 394x78x72
- Weight, kg: 0.75
What is the process for purchasing ammunition online from redmillsoutdoorpursuits.ie?
Yes, it is possible to order ammo online. All you need to do after purchase is to send us a copy of your licence and we will get your ammo shipped to your address! Most of our orders are delivered in 1-3 working days! See our delivery terms here.
Please note ammunition can only be purchased for a firearm that you have a license for.
After browsing our online store and selecting the suitable ammunition for your firearm, you will be brought through the checkout process where you will be requested to pay for the ammunition.
Once the purchase process is complete, and you have paid for the item, this is the process you will have to go through before your ammunition will be ready for delivery or available for you to collect from our shop:
Supply us with your Firearms Licence details by one of the following methods:
- SHIPPING: Scan and email both sides of your licence to email@example.com and we will post the ammunition to your address.*
- LOCAL PICKUP - call into our shop and present your licence to a member of our sales team. Once you have a proof of payment (purchase confirmation emailed to your email), the ammunition can be collected from RED MILLS Outdoor Pursuits, Cillin Hill, Dublin Road, Kilkenny. See MAP.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*See full T&C's.