Yeti Tundra 35 Cooler in Navy
The YETI Tundra 35 is the right size for personal hauls or food for a small crew. It boasts up to three inches of PermaFrost Insulation and a rugged rotomolded construction for optimum adventure performance.
And it fits nicely in an inner tube, making it the perfect, portable cooler to take tubing down the river.
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to three inches of insulation for unmatched temperature retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected polyurethane foam in the walls and lid locks in that just-packed temp.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: These heavy-duty rubber latches are engineered with patented tech, which means busted latches are a bummer of the past.
- InterlockLid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps.
- Doublehaul Handles: Our military-grade polyester ropes deliver extra durability.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: The built-in molded tie-down slots promise easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold. (Or block out cold and keep in the heat if you’re hauling hot meals).
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Lipgrip Handles: These streamlined handles stay out of the way to make carrying your catch (or cold ones) less of a chore.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feed: Budge-resistant padding prevents rogue sliding on the boat or in the backseat.
Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
Outside: 54.3 cm x 40 cm x 51.1 cm
Inside: 38.1 cm x 27 cm x 35.2 cm
- Empty Weight: 9.1 kg
- 21 Cans of beer
- 11 Kilograms of Ice (only)