The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions processed by this site. Feel free to print a copy for reference.
Pricing & content
- All prices are shown in € euro and include VAT but exclude any delivery and credit card transaction charges.
- All prices on our website are Web Exclusive Prices. Prices and stock levels in our physical stores may vary.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order, except in the instance where an error has occurred with the price shown on the website.
- Please note that prices may change from time to time.
- When placing an order you are purchasing the item(s) at the price(s) shown at that time.
- Should a price subsequently change after your order is placed we are unable to adjust your order to the new price. Please note that this site may include inaccuracies, incorrect pricing or typographical errors. Whilst every care has been taken to avoid these please understand that they can occur. We will endeavour to rectify all errors as soon as possible but will not be held liable in the meantime. In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods you have ordered:
- We will inform you as soon as we can whereupon we will give you the option of amending your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- If you cancel your order and it has not been dispatched we will give you a full refund.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Non-Payment. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards.
- We reserve the right to apply surcharges to payments made by credit cards to reflect the transaction charges levied by the respective credit card companies.
- Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created.
- We do not give out paper invoices. We will email an order summary to you if you have given us an email address.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- We deliver to most addresses within Ireland. (See our delivery page for further information on pricing and delivery timeframes).
- Upon delivery a signature will be required.
- Delivery dates are estimated at all times and may be delayed from time to time (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, weather related delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns).
- Do not wear or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 7 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”).
- You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 7 days, starting the day after delivery.
- You may return the goods to Online Orders, RED MILLS, Cillin Hill, Dublin Road, Kilkenny.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
Accuracy of Product Information
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material (i.e. manufacturer's documentation). However we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering. See our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. You may not use our site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You may not use our site to disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive threatening, harmful, vulgar obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
Reliance on advice
Information on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Information contained on our site does not constitute an offer to sell goods or services.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Viruses & Hacking
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, distasteful, controversial, sexually explicit or which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry and a resident of the Republic of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative to non-cash prize elements (either in part or whole).
- Red Mills decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Red Mills will be final.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, Red Mills accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or purported supply or delay in supply of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Red Mills and/or the promoter(s) may require.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Red Mills may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
- Participation in Red Mills competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
- There might be special terms and conditions applied to the raffles. Always check Raffle T & C's.
Online Gift Cards
Instructions for using our Gift Cards:
When making a purchase in our store, you can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
When redeeming a gift card, the checkout will display one of two options:
If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.
If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Online Gift Card T & C s
Not redeemable for cash
For use online at redmillsoutdoorpursuits.ie only
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address shown below.
Your Statutory Rights
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.
RED MILLS Outdoor Pursuits,
Connolly's RED MILLS,
Phone: +353 (56) 4449013