Cap | Schoffel Barnsdale Cap in Arran Tweed
Schoffel Barnsdale Cap in Arran Tweed - moisture and stain-resistant
The Barnsdale Cap is a stylish cap made from 100% British milled tweed. This smart Herringbone Tweed looks excellent with jeans and compliments many outfits. It is moisture and stain-resistant, and it has a comfortable deep nape and crown and a classic hand-sewn peak. An excellent alternative to a more traditional flat cap.
Schoffel Barnsdale Cap in Arran Tweed Product Details
- 100% British-milled tweed
- 100% pure lambswool
- Moisture and stain resistant
- Six-panel construction
- Contrast peak in Alcantara
- Schöffel-branded adjustable rear band
What is the process for purchasing ammunition online from redmillsoutdoorpursuits.ie?
Yes, it is possible to order ammo online. All you need to do after purchase is to send us a copy of your licence and we will get your ammo shipped to your address! Most of our orders are delivered in 1-3 working days! See our delivery terms here.
Please note ammunition can only be purchased for a firearm that you have a license for.
After browsing our online store and selecting the suitable ammunition for your firearm, you will be brought through the checkout process where you will be requested to pay for the ammunition.
Once the purchase process is complete, and you have paid for the item, this is the process you will have to go through before your ammunition will be ready for delivery or available for you to collect from our shop:
Supply us with your Firearms Licence details by one of the following methods:
- SHIPPING: Scan and email both sides of your licence to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post the ammunition to your address.*
- LOCAL PICKUP - call into our shop and present your licence to a member of our sales team. Once you have a proof of payment (purchase confirmation emailed to your email), the ammunition can be collected from RED MILLS Outdoor Pursuits, Cillin Hill, Dublin Road, Kilkenny. See MAP.
Email us on email@example.com.
*See full T&C's.